Progressive, educational & motivating classes for babies to preschoolers, designed around the EYFS curriculum, using instruments, puppets & props. We rhyme🎵sing 🎵play percussion
Singing - Musical games - Exploring - Percussion - Playing - Movement - Listening & Imagining - Rhymes - Dancing. All of these activities are age-appropriate, educational, and most of all fun! There is a wide body of research that confirms the benefits of music-making from a very early age;
It helps foster creativity, co-operation, listening, communication and language skills, as it plays a vital role in children's social, emotional and neurological development. This fun-packed, high quality, educational experience that babies, children, parents & grandparents love, provides a host of benefits:
- Quality time with your child & lovely moments for bonding :)
- Well structured & progressive programme.
- Thorough introduction to wide range of musical genres & instruments.
- lots of ideas to use at home, in the car & during transition times.
- Inclusive, warm, friendly atmosphere to meet and have fun with other parents/grandparents and children Singing together makes us feel good, helps with learning to sing in tune, assists language and communication skills, develops firm foundations for learning to read and write, boosts the immune system, and on top of all that, it also builds confidence and self-esteem!
Help your child find their voice!Prices & Booking info:
Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday we run a zoom class 10.30-11.10, So we are all set up to move online with our live & interactive classes! 👍⭐To book on please PM Helen or 07887 590325 / email@example.com Educational, motivating music classes for babies, toddlers & preschoolers. We sing rhyme, explore, imagine, play instruments🎹🥁 games, & dance🕺 to music ranging from clas.BOOK ONLINE CLASS
|Monday||10:30 to 11:10|
|Wednesday||10:30 to 11:10|
|Thursday||10:30 to 11:10|
|Friday||10:30 to 11:10|