Tickets Available Now!
Child (2 - 16) £14
Child (Under 2) FREE
Family (2A + 2C) £60
EASTER: 10 days from 13th - 22nd April 2019 (9.30am - 5.00pm)
SUMMER: 9 days from 3rd - 11th August 2019 (9.30am - 5.00pm)
Meet Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends here at the Watercress Line. Experience a ride on a real steam engine, shake hands with The Fat Controller. All activities and rides are included in your ticket price.
We will have vintage fairground rides at Ropley and a fantastic delicious new food offering.
There are plenty of activities to keep the family entertained for the whole day - ALL included in the ticket price:
- Unlimited rides behind Thomas the Tank Engine and in Toad the Brake Van at Ropley
- Unlimited travel on the big steam trains that run up and down the line
- 'Rusty & Dusty' entertaining children with magic and fun at Ropley
- Unlimited rides on the miniature railway
- Vintage fairground rides
- A Passport To Friendship full of activities for children to do throughout the day with a sticker on completion
- Story Time with Rusty & Dusty and the Fat Controller
- 'Thomas & Friends' temporary tattoos
- A Day Out With Thomas colouring-in certificate
- Imagination Stations with Thomas play-sets, colouring and DVD shows
*An online booking fee applies
Ropley: We have FREE car parking in a large field next to Ropley station. Postcode SO24 0BL.
Alresford: Pay and Display, £1.50 for the day or free Sundays and Bank Holidays.
There will be no parking available at Medstead & Four Marks Station.
Trains run between 9:45am to 4:45pm.
The Imagination Station is open at Alresford and Ropley from 10.30am - 3.30pm, entry is strictly by travel ticket only.
Thomas gives rides at Ropley station.
There will be no steam trains operating to or from Alton station
Try the beautiful Watercress Lodges, a self catered holiday retreat set in relaxing farmland surroundings overlooking our Ropley station (where Thomas will be) and the South Downs. Choose from Lodges, Glamping Safari Tents, Tipi Tents or pitch your own.
Running along the edge of the South Downs National Park in Hampshire, you can join the Watercress Line at New Alresford: located just 7 miles from the ancient city of Winchester. Alresford has a charming Georgian town centre with independent shops, a picturesque river walk with medieval Fulling Mill, and National Trust property Hinton Ampner is just a couple of miles away.