Next event is.
Saturday 28th - Sunday 29th October 2017
All Halloween activities run from 11am - 4pm
Dress up as a Halloween spook and take unlimited rides on the Wizard Express steam train in our Harry Potter style coaches, one of which featured in the films.
We have lots of spooky activities to keep the kids entertained:
- Dress up in a Hogwarts uniform and take a selfie on the bridge where Harry Potter received his Hogwarts Express ticket
- Hold an owl
- Be brave and touch some hairy, scary, creepy crawlies
- Marvel at a haunting magic show
- Take a ride on our spooky miniature railway
- Learn how witch's broomsticks are made
- Try your hand at some Halloween crafts
- Get your face painted into something scary!
Child (aged 2-16 yrs) £9
Child under 2 FREE
Family (2 Adults and 2 Children – 1 child effectively travels for FREE) £43
Advance tickets include all booking fees and tickets cost the same on the day.
Please note: Entry to this special event is by travel ticket only. Tickets cannot be changed or cancelled for any reason. Site/platform tickets, intermediate fares and discount vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers, are NOT VALID for this event.
Running along the edge of the South Downs National Park in Hampshire, you can join the Watercress Line at New Alresford: located just 7 miles from the ancient city of Winchester. Alresford has a charming Georgian town centre with independent shops, a picturesque river walk with medieval Fulling Mill, and National Trust property Hinton Ampner is just a couple of miles away.