- Monday 00:00 to 23:59
- Tuesday 00:00 to 23:59
- Wednesday 00:00 to 23:59
- Thursday 00:00 to 23:59
- Friday 00:00 to 23:59
- Saturday 00:00 to 23:59
- Sunday 00:00 to 23:59
related events in the next 30 days
- There are no events. Please come back later
There are no related venues
all you need is a smart phone, down load the geocache app, and get hunting
there are 100s of geocaches around our area!
Geocaching is a real-world, outdoor treasure hunting game using GPS-enabled devices. Participants navigate to a specific set of GPS coordinates and then attempt to find the geocache (container) hidden at that location.
At its simplest level, geocaching requires these 8 steps:
- Register for a free Basic Membership.
- Visit the "Hide & Seek a Cache" page.
- Enter your postal code and click "search."
- Choose any geocache from the list and click on its name.
- Enter the coordinates of the geocache into your GPS Device.
- Use your GPS device to assist you in finding the hidden geocache.
- Sign the logbook and return the geocache to its original location.
- Share your geocaching stories and photos online.
There are many other levels to the game. Keep reading the guide to learn more!
- If you take something from the geocache (or "cache"), leave something of equal or greater value.
- Write about your find in the cache logbook.
- Log your experience at www.geocaching.com.
, forest venues
, preschool venues
, free venues
, baby venues
, parent venues
, camberley venues
, frimley venues
, teenager venues
, junior venues
, primary venues
, infant venues
, trail venues
, outdoor venues
, orienteering venues
, treasurehunt venues
, geocache venues